Hi MAG, There’s a small group inside every audience most people ignore. It’s about 4%. They’re the ones interested in generating income online. If I were starting new, I’d build my content around this fact. I’d choose a niche I enjoy. Then I’d quietly build a second path for the 4% who want income ideas. That small segment can outperform everything else. I recorded a new video explaining how this works. Go here to watch it This video and the ongoing discussion are inside my Affiliate Marketing community on Skool. If you want to interact with me and other members, get your funnel reviewed, or simply want to lurk and see lots more insider tips, opportunities, and more… You can join for USD19 one-time for lifetime access. Your link to join is waiting on the same page. Here's the link again Enjoy. Kind regards,
|
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق